Sunday, September 16, 2012

Easy crockpot recipes to simplify life

Easy crockpot recipes to simplify life

Crockpots are a proven, efficient way to reduce stress of people who work all day. They are efficient and a great way to offer substantial home-cooked foods to our families.

Slow cookers save busy people so much time. Honestly, I probably use my crock pot more than I use my actual oven. I have a teenage daughter who is very active in cheerleading and competition dance so our evenings consist of a lot of running.

I have a ton of crockpot recipes that are easy and nutritional. I try to offer different types of meals to my family so I love trying new things.

My husband consistently jokes to his friends, calling me "the queen of the crockpot". There are not many recipes that I can't do. He always brags though that he has some of the best home-cooked meals :-).

The meats are always juicy and tender and honestly, I think they taste better than the ones cooked in the oven.

I start the crockpot in the morning. I get home from work and dinner is pretty much done. It saves a bunch of time in my evenings. It's way better than grabbing fast food when you are in a time crunch with activities.

I have decided to start this blog to share some of my favorite recipes.

Also, please feel free to share your own on this blog. I am always looking for new recipes. We can save each other time by sharing our favorite recipes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment